Saturday 18 April 2009

UEB



After ages I had left my pityful darkness to be lit by a shopping-spree to satisfaction. My friend Babette and I were amazed to see such variety of new products, shops, faces and so much more. It had been such a long time ago since we have been out of the house to mince down the streets of Rotterdam city. After the first shop, our stomachs hungered for food feeling peckish. Babette introduced this very cosy place called The Urban Espresso Bar where cosiness abounded us while we consumed. It was rather soothing. I would definitely recommend mint tea, organic espresso, home baked cake and banana smoothie, a thick, smooth drink of fresh pureed with yogurt containing some honey, which sounds dodgy but deceptively delicious. The UEB has weekly changing specials, check out the blackbord inside for this weeks delicious special. It's definitely worth a visit.◆



F.S

No comments: